Answered: iPhone/iPad

Solution
Hi,

I wonder which certificates you are referring to, since neither PPTP nor L2TP/IPSec use any. :confused:
So for PPTP it is sufficient to enter a name, the servers dns name, your username and password and then connect.
For L2TP/IPSec it's almost the same, except for the PSK which additionally needs to be entered in the field "Shared Secret". You can get the PSK for the server(s) chosen from the server page in the Member area using the button "IPs/Ports".
There were around the profiles LPT and PPT i used to use to access PP with iPad/iPhone. the certificates i have installed do not work anymore... Is it just matter of updating the keys (and server names in some cases) or they need to be recreated from scratch? Thanks for the help!

Hi,

I wonder which certificates you are referring to, since neither PPTP nor L2TP/IPSec use any. :confused:
So for PPTP it is sufficient to enter a name, the servers dns name, your username and password and then connect.
For L2TP/IPSec it's almost the same, except for the PSK which additionally needs to be entered in the field "Shared Secret". You can get the PSK for the server(s) chosen from the server page in the Member area using the button "IPs/Ports".

Solution
Back