Solved: iPhone/iPad

Discussion in 'iOS' started by mizio66, Sep 29, 2013.

1. m

mizio66 Junior Member

Does anybody have the new profiles to be installed for the new Gigabit severs for iOS ?

thanks,

M

2. PP Daniel

PP Daniel Staff Member

Hi,

which service are you referring to? I guess OpenVPN? Which Client are you using?

3. m

mizio66 Junior Member

There were around the profiles LPT and PPT i used to use to access PP with iPad/iPhone. the certificates i have installed do not work anymore... Is it just matter of updating the keys (and server names in some cases) or they need to be recreated from scratch? Thanks for the help!

4. PP Daniel

PP Daniel Staff Member

Hi,

I wonder which certificates you are referring to, since neither PPTP nor L2TP/IPSec use any. :confused:
    So for PPTP it is sufficient to enter a name, the servers dns name, your username and password and then connect.
    For L2TP/IPSec it's almost the same, except for the PSK which additionally needs to be entered in the field "Shared Secret". You can get the PSK for the server(s) chosen from the server page in the Member area using the button "IPs/Ports".

5. s

shayanjameel08 Junior Member

Is there a way to specify which apps are loaded onto the ipads through the configuration profile? If not, can this be done another way?

6. PP Daniel

PP Daniel Staff Member

Hi,

I think the only two methods to get apps onto any i-device are either the App Store or iTunes, I don't know of any other method.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice