Answered: Help please program error and internet locked out

Userguy678

Freshly Joined Member
Screenshot_20190130-202716_Gallery.jpg When I try to run the vpn manager in windows 10 this error message keeps popping up. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it keeps happening. I cant even connect to the internet when I uninstall the program. I had to download the install file from my phone and transfer it to computer. Please help.

Solution
k read a message below and figured program files were corrupted to shit after computer was turned off improperly after it crashed.

I fixed it by going into the appdata folder and deleting all the perfect privacy folders. These are hidden files. These dont delete with an uninstall. Was then able to reinstall and program works and vpn connects fine now.

I'll leave this up to help other people who have problem.
k read a message below and figured program files were corrupted to shit after computer was turned off improperly after it crashed.

I fixed it by going into the appdata folder and deleting all the perfect privacy folders. These are hidden files. These dont delete with an uninstall. Was then able to reinstall and program works and vpn connects fine now.

I'll leave this up to help other people who have problem.

Solution
Back