Apple users

Pete

Hello

Is there any plan to give to Apple users - iOS and macOS - the same benefits than the Windows users in term of options you can get through the VPN manager?

Thanks
P.

In fact I got an answer, you won't get one LOL. No ETA on this topic. It will come when it will come.

The best way to use a VPN with iOS is with IKEv2 directly in the iPhone settings and having Connect On Demand enabled. This is fast, leak-proof, and stable.

In other words, don't use an app. Just import the IKEv2 config file(s) for the server(s) you want. Apps are overrated, especially when you can get the TrackStop and NeuroRouting features to work with any device through the Config member area. Just my two cents after trying lots of crappy iOS apps.

@mbr829

There is no PP app for iOS

We are talking here about OSX client manager which provides features not available through IKEv2 configuration.
PP dev did a good job. The app is stable with no fuss. It just does what it is supposed to do.

@mbr829

I know, but you were talking about crappies applications. But there none in PP as the only way to connect is through IKEv2

Is there any futur improvement plan for macOS VPN?

- automatic login
- choice between icon in Dock or Menu Bar or both?
- shortcuts for TrackStop within the app?

Back