Answered: YouTube Will Not Work with Android App

turquoise

I can connect to the YouTube website with my Windows computer with Perfect Privacy, but I cannot connect to the YouTube website with my Perfect Privacy Android app. My Android app is connecting to me to lesser websites than my Windows computer for Perfect Privacy. I checked all VPN server locations, I logged off to my Perfect Privacy app, re-logged back in, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, and I am still getting the same problem with accessing YouTube.

Both the YouTube App and the website work for me with the PP Android App. What kind of clips did you try?
YouTube Live streams don't work with the NeuroRouting feature, as YouTube apparently expects the client to use the same IP address for all requests.

I can't go on YouTube or any other website on my PP Android App, so I can't watch any YouTube video. When I disconnect from PP, I can go on YouTube. My ISP probably knows my VPN is on and is disallowing me VPN usage. Also, now PP is not letting me connect to the location servers I request it to on both Windows and Android softwares.

Well you certainly can. But Youtube belongs to Google so it will be blocked as well.

But also note that blocking Google will break many other sites on the Internet as many sites rely on Google's resources.

Well you certainly can. But Youtube belongs to Google so it will be blocked as well.

But also note that blocking Google will break many other sites on the Internet as many sites rely on Google's resources.
I do not have TrackStop turned on, and the non-cellular ISP is still not letting me connect to websites but the cellular ISP is. So, I am still having an unsolved problem with connecting to websites via PP with the non-cellular ISP.

Back