Answered: unable to log in

Tropical

Freshly Joined Member
i cant login in the client. i enter my details and press login but nothing happends? any suggestions pleaase

Solution
Yeah what is going on guys, opened multiple tickets, messaged for help, etc no response. Unable to login, I want a refund have been unable to use service since ordered it at begining of the month and no response this is pretty bad...
We had DDOS on several servers involved for log-in, which were then blocked by the data center.
The problem should be fixed.
Yeah what is going on guys, opened multiple tickets, messaged for help, etc no response. Unable to login, I want a refund have been unable to use service since ordered it at begining of the month and no response this is pretty bad...

We had DDOS on several servers involved for log-in, which were then blocked by the data center.
The problem should be fixed.

Solution
We pay all this money and the support is horrible.
That is unfair. You created your ticket on friday at 08:26. I have already answered you at 09:22 and tried to deal with your problem. You wanted to stream Plex and we tried to find solutions. It looks like Plex has decided not to allow connections with our VPN anymore. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it.

Back