Answered: "The public PGP key is invalid!"

Slated

When I enter my PGP public key on the Account settings page, it returns the error "The public PGP key is invalid!", but my key is in fact valid and I'm entering it correctly, as I use it all the time with many other applications and services.

Please advise.
Thanks.

Solution
The registered Mail in this key are not in our System. It is really important, that you use a Key whih is assigned to this Mailaddress in your PP-Account. I checked this Key and check the Mailaddress from this key and this Mailaddress is not in our System and that is the Error.
Hi,

I just checked and everything works as intended. When entering a PGP key make sure you paste everything inbetween and including the lines -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- and -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- You don't have to use a publicly registered PGP key though, any public PGP key will do.

Yes, I am posting everything including those lines, and yet I still get the error: "The public PGP key is invalid!".
This is in fact a valid key. I use it on my webserver and my PC every day.
Please verify that my actual key is not being accepted by your system.
Thanks.

The registered Mail in this key are not in our System. It is really important, that you use a Key whih is assigned to this Mailaddress in your PP-Account. I checked this Key and check the Mailaddress from this key and this Mailaddress is not in our System and that is the Error.

Solution
Back