Answered: Real IP Leak

katinga

Hi!

I have a problem. It seems that my Connection doesnt stop when the VPN connection isnt working. So when i change the server or the tunnel manager stops with a failure there are a few seconds when my real ip is shown on whoer.net.
I am pretty sure that my traffic was stopped before when then vpn connection wasnt working.
Where can i change the settings? so that the traffic is stopped when the vpn isnt working.

Solution
Hi katinga,

this depends on the software and operating system you are using. If you are using the Perfect Privacy (Open)VPN Manager a couple of clicks in the "Firewall" tab will do the trick. If you are using something else I can tell you how to setup your Windows firewall. But I'm not sure if you are using Windows or something else. Can you please tell me which operating system and software you are using?
Hi katinga,

this depends on the software and operating system you are using. If you are using the Perfect Privacy (Open)VPN Manager a couple of clicks in the "Firewall" tab will do the trick. If you are using something else I can tell you how to setup your Windows firewall. But I'm not sure if you are using Windows or something else. Can you please tell me which operating system and software you are using?

Solution
Back