Answered: no more HTTPS proxies?

Ports are just ports, ssl comes from the service you run on these ports. Using port 443 does not magically encrypt your traffic.
Funny though, we have multiple people who seem to think that. Using 8080, 3128, 312 or 443 is equal. If you want to make sure your traffic is encrypted, use our SSH TunnelManager, it will setup an encrypted connection to our HTTP and SOCKS proxy. Documentation on how to setup an encrypted Tunnel for SOCKS or HTTP is available here: https://www.perfect-privacy.com/howto/vpn-with-windows/ssh2-with-pp-tunnel-manager-and-windows/

Well I work at a company where only port 80 and 443 are open. One of my main reasons to get a 2 years subscription at your nice service was that I can encrypt my traffic through the firewall and work with your service at my company. And yes the admin of my company knows that I use that and this is no security breach. Please I need that port 443 back!!! If this will not happen my friends and I will consider another service and well would like our money back. All my friends and even colleagues use your service like that and all of your contenders have one of those ports (80 / 443) open just to tunnel firewalls and use your service for security reasons!!!
I can't tell anyone to open 8080, 3128 or 312 - no, that is not a solution! A solution is to reconfigure your service that port 443 is open again! Please think about that and then it would be great to get an answer so that we can make a decision. Thank you very much.

You guys are fooling yourself by just using port 443 to access the PP-squid proxies. Not only is the traffic not encrypted, your PP-password is transmitted in the clear. A better solution would be to have openvpn listen to port 443 or exit the company network with ssh.
Not even SSL on Port 443 is save anymore, because many companies have Blue Coat SSL-proxies, which intercept your traffic (MITM).

Back