How Do I Select Perfect Privacy DNS Severs In New App?

As the title suggests, I can't find the setting that was used to select the Perfect Privacy DNS severs that was available in the old app. Was this option taken out? And is there any plans to restore the option if it was?

I have a suggestion for the future:
At the point "userdefined DNS server" (or whatever it is called, had my client switched to german just for fun), there could be a option in the future where you still can select the pp-dns servers. Just think about it.

I have a suggestion for the future:
At the point "userdefined DNS server" (or whatever it is called, had my client switched to german just for fun), there could be a option in the future where you still can select the pp-dns servers. Just think about it.

I agree. It would be effortless for them to implement.

I will ask Lars if he will consider implementing it again. But I can't promise anything.

Thank you. The reason I need this feature (albeit niche) is because some emulators that piggy back off of my host system connection cannot connect to foreign servers. Since there's no way to force American DNS server usage, I'm functionally left with no internet activity anytime I use my emulators unless I disconnect from the VPN service entirely.

Hey! To select Perfect Privacy DNS servers in the new app, go to the settings and then to the "DNS" section. There you can choose Perfect Privacy DNS servers from the list of available options. Make sure to save the changes.

If you still have problems, check the guide on the forum or contact technical support. Sometimes updating the app solves many issues.

Greetings, Andrew :)

Back