Answered: Error when launching VPN manager 1.10.23

I'm having the same problem. Cannot connect to any server location IPSEC using VPN Manager on Windows 10 Pro. I can connect to IPSEC using my android phone on the same network but not with my desktop.

That did not work for me. I uninstalled VPN Manager. Downloaded the updated VPN Manager from website. Installed it and still get the same results. Cannot connect to any locations via IPSEC on Windows 10. I can't even connect using the build in VPN IKEv2 connection on Windows 10.

That did not work for me. I uninstalled VPN Manager. Downloaded the updated VPN Manager from website. Installed it and still get the same results. Cannot connect to any locations via IPSEC on Windows 10. I can't even connect using the build in VPN IKEv2 connection on Windows 10.
the previous version worked fine - you could try that

Ok, I got it fixed. What I did was under Device Manager / Network Adapters, I uninstalled my Network Card and all the WAN Miniport (IKEv2) (IP) (IPv6) (L2TP) (Network Monitor) (PPPOE) (PPTP) (SSTP). Then Scanned for Hardware Changes and it installed everything back using the Windows built in drivers. Now I'm able to connect to IPSEC using VPN Manager. :)

Back