Solved: Error when launching VPN manager 1.10.23

Discussion in 'Services - Questions & Answers (Q&A)' started by Anon VPNuser, May 18, 2018.

1. A

Anon VPNuser New Member

2. E

Eldervamp17 New Member

I'm having the same problem. Cannot connect to any server location IPSEC using VPN Manager on Windows 10 Pro. I can connect to IPSEC using my android phone on the same network but not with my desktop.

3. PP Stephan

PP Stephan Staff Member

4. A

Anon VPNuser New Member

that fixed it, which is odd, because the download is still 1.10.23

5. E

Eldervamp17 New Member

That did not work for me. I uninstalled VPN Manager. Downloaded the updated VPN Manager from website. Installed it and still get the same results. Cannot connect to any locations via IPSEC on Windows 10. I can't even connect using the build in VPN IKEv2 connection on Windows 10.

6. A

Anon VPNuser New Member

the previous version worked fine - you could try that

7. E

Eldervamp17 New Member

How do i get the previous version?

8. A

Anon VPNuser New Member

I assume it's still available to download. If not, I could provide it if the admins will confirm that's allowed.

9. E

Eldervamp17 New Member

When i download from the website, I get this version: 1.10.23

10. A

Anon VPNuser New Member

yes, that's the most recent. I had trouble with that, then reinstalled a couple of times and now it's fine.

11. E

Eldervamp17 New Member

Ok, I got it fixed. What I did was under Device Manager / Network Adapters, I uninstalled my Network Card and all the WAN Miniport (IKEv2) (IP) (IPv6) (L2TP) (Network Monitor) (PPPOE) (PPTP) (SSTP). Then Scanned for Hardware Changes and it installed everything back using the Windows built in drivers. Now I'm able to connect to IPSEC using VPN Manager. :)

Anon VPNuser likes this.