Freshly Joined Member
Hi sir, madam,

May I know if there is any resolution for this case? Thank you

Attachments

• Error Message.jpg
    Error Message.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 6
Solution
This looks like your user profile somehow got corrupted. This can be fixed easily.
Go to C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local (as shown in the error message) and there delete the folder Perfect_Privacy. It should work again then.
This looks like your user profile somehow got corrupted. This can be fixed easily.
Go to C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local (as shown in the error message) and there delete the folder Perfect_Privacy. It should work again then.

Solution
I wonder if that's true, though. You see, I get the same error message and only started getting it this morning. The first thing I did to try to fix it was to reinstall PP, which worked like a charm. Then I went to update the software's definitions, after which the problem came right back. Now I've resintalled the original program again and it works once more, except I get the nag message telling me to update the software.

Might it be that this latest build is causing the error message?

Back