Know-How: Easier way to use obfuscation under Android

khaberz

I found an easier way to use obfuscation under Android than the published one with SSLDroid. Downside - it requires a paid app, and an expensive one at that. For me it's worth it not only because of obfuscation but I also find it to be the best OpenVPN client for Android.
  1. Get VPN Client Pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.colucciweb.vpnclient&hl=en
  2. Click + and select IMPORT OPENVPN PROFILE, then import the OpenVPN Config file of your choice
  3. Tap the new profile, then the pencil at the top to edit it and Go to Remote Servers
  4. Delete all but one entry from the Servers list. Tap the remaining entry.
  5. Replace the Remote host with the 4th IP of your chosen location from the PP Servers list
  6. I use port 443, but 22, 53, 443, 8085, 9009 and 36315 should all work
  7. Scroll down and under Use Proxy, select obfsproxy (obfs3)
  8. Tap OK, exit out to the main screen. Connect and Enjoy.
Should be obvious, but: Don't complain to me if you paid for the app and it doesn't work. The above works for me, there's no guarantee it will work for you.

Last edited:
@PP team, you may want to add this as a tutorial. Yes, it requires a paid app, but it's much more straightforward and - for me - more stable than the SSLdroid method.

We usually don't provide documentation which involves buying additional software. However, we will consider to at least mention the possibility in the Android-Stealth how-to.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Welche Konfiguration muss ich runter laden um zu sehen welches der 4-te Server ist ?
Android - TPC - Server - einzeln ?

Back