Desktop app for Windows 10 not working after resetting network settings

thedude98

EDIT: never mind, problem solved. Same solution as in this post. Leaving this here with the link to that post on top in case anyone else runs into the same problem recently.

Hi,

A while ago I was having problems with my internet connection until it stopped working altogether. I looked for solutions and eventually found the advice to reset my network settings, which I did. This restored my internet connection, but now the VPN manager crashes on launch with the following message:

pp2.png

This error message shows up as soon as I try to open the app. If I click "OK" the same message appears one more time, then I click "OK" again and the app closes.

It's an assumption on my part that this has anything to do with the reset, but it's the only thing I can think of. Other than the internet outage, everything was fine before that. How to solve this? I have already tried uninstalling the client, checked that the folder was really gone, restarted my computer, then reinstalled it, but the same message keeps appearing.

Last edited:
Back