Censorship in this forum

Lenzinth

Freshly Joined Member
Dear operators of the Perfect Privacy service,

last time I had posted a few weeks ago on the now deleted thread "your experiences with Perfect Privacy". I pointed out that the service is not running as smoothly as it should, that programs should be updated, but these updates were never released. I spoke about lack of transparency in this service, although you, as one of the most expensive providers on the market, advertise transparency.

Now, after a few weeks, I have to realize that I never sent this post because the topic was deleted. You had a good thing going with Perfect Privacy - you are ruining it for yourselves. There was already no response to my post from the operators, which I respect. But deleting the whole topic only confirms my feeling even more.

Make an effort to restore trust. Live transparency in your service. Do not rest on the fact that a seemingly "independent" VPN tester here in the forum provides help and provides a video of you. The service hangs in several places, you make it even worse by not taking a stand and deleting criticism.

I do not promote other VPN services, I was (!) a long-time customer whose account is about to expire and whose trust in you has been shattered.

There is no censorship !
you can wrote PP is a piece off shit and the admins and stuff are drugged idiots.
nobody will delete it, because it´s your own 2cents if you have bad experiences.
in the german thread is the same question of experiences with PP and all is cool. no censorship.

Note: PP is a very small company/team and they can´t handle all things just in time.

So where is the thread?
I logged into the forum to see if admins responded on that thread because I too expressed disappointment. The issues I noted also haven't been fixed and I agree completely with Lenzinth.

It's possible the original poster deleted the thread (if it's not Lenzinth). If not, I'm assuming that it was deleted by the admins because potential customers can view the forums. If they read that current customers aren't satisfied, they won't drop the capital to subscribe to the service.

money > integrity?

I logged into the forum to see if admins responded on that thread because I too expressed disappointment.
Oh, you too? Probably too much negative criticism.

It's possible the original poster deleted the thread (if it's not Lenzinth). If not, I'm assuming that it was deleted by the admins because potential customers can view the forums. If they read that current customers aren't satisfied, they won't drop the capital to subscribe to the service.

money > integrity?
I didn't create the thread, it was created by some Perfect Privacy Team member and already had replies on the part.
Since nobody from the team responds to it and unwanted criticism is deleted, the topic is over for me.

Back