Anonymous payment option and registration

Carphedon

Dear perfect-privacy team,

I am a long time pp user and overall i think it is the best vpn provider you can get at the moment.

I have some feedback because there are two things that are bothering me.

First. I hate the fact that we still have to use an email address for registration. Why not just generate a username and password in the registration process? This has been mentioned many times before.

Second point. There is no longer a anonymous payment option. We had paysafe cards which where awesome but these are no longer available due to costs involved.

There also was bitcoin but now you have to pay using bitpay and their proprietary bitcoin invoices. I cant just transfer to a btc address anymore, hell you cant even see the address. I get this is more noob proof but as a payment option that is meant to by anonymous this doesn't cut it.

It would be much better if you could transfer to a randomly generated btc address, which then would not be tight to the account.

Also pp seems to value privacy very much so i don't get why there is no support for monero for example?

Thank you for your time and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
I agree. There is a need for an anonymous payment option. I cant understand why PP removed the cash payment. Monero would be great of course. But even giftcards like amazon could be a way. Whats the deal with this Mints card. Can you find this cards anywhere local in Europe or only online?

Monero support would be indeed fantastic, but they are not interested unfortunately.
I have asked them before.

Isn't it possible to pay with BTC bought with Monero? Or at least pay with heavily mixed BTC? Of course the global price will be higher, but anonymity costs something.

Or theses ways are not possible for some reason???

Isn't it possible to pay with BTC bought with Monero? Or at least pay with heavily mixed BTC? Of course the global price will be higher, but anonymity costs something.

Or theses ways are not possible for some reason???

The problem is that with bitpay invoices you have to use an app which require an email address and sometimes even more information to register your wallet. Anonymous wallets like coinb.in are not supported. So bitpay is just nonsense to use.

Just switching payment provider for bitcoin would help a lot.

Last edited:
Just buy some Bitcoins from your Provider and send those Bitcoins trough an exchange like Changelly/Shapeshift to your Monero Adress/Wallet,
make a new Monero Adress/Wallet and then exchange one more time to a new Bitcoin Adress/Wallet.
Because sending/and receiving of Monero is obfuscated, but your Bitcoin Adress/Wallet is not.
So you have to send all your Bitcoins trough Monero to a new Bitcoin Adress/Wallet.

If you want to use Monero features to buy PP then get some and use https://xmr.to/ (they also have a Tor address) that is highly trusted by the Monero community to pay any BTC address you want with very low fees.

Just buy some Bitcoins from your Provider and send those Bitcoins trough an exchange like Changelly/Shapeshift to your Monero Adress/Wallet,
make a new Monero Adress/Wallet and then exchange one more time to a new Bitcoin Adress/Wallet.
Because sending/and receiving of Monero is obfuscated, but your Bitcoin Adress/Wallet is not.
So you have to send all your Bitcoins trough Monero to a new Bitcoin Adress/Wallet.
Doing this is not the best way. What will you do after the first BTC payment ? Change it again to Monero so no one is able to know you paid PP ? It's even possible to correlate amount you exchange doing BTC -> Monero -> BTC so like I told in my main message, the best way would be to stay in Monero and then pay with the service I told for everyday transactions.

Thank you. Comments above have nothing to do with the above mentioned problem. How someone gets coins anonymous is their problem, there are many ways to do that but that is not where this topic is about.
I didn't read the main message since all the comment were about Monero and how to pay anonymously.

It seem you have a problem to pay directly an address from Bitpay and not using a wallet ?
You can use this to reveal any invoice address: https://alexk111.github.io/DeBitpay/ (Open source and can be hosted locally)

Hope it'll help.

I didn't read the main message since all the comment were about Monero and how to pay anonymously.

It seem you have a problem to pay directly an address from Bitpay and not using a wallet ?
You can use this to reveal any invoice address: https://alexk111.github.io/DeBitpay/ (Open source and can be hosted locally)

Hope it'll help.

This is useful, thank you, will try it out right away.

Still would like a comment from pp on both points, especially concerning the registration process.

If you want to use Monero features to buy PP then get some and use https://xmr.to/ (they also have a Tor address) that is highly trusted by the Monero community to pay any BTC address you want with very low fees.

Doing this is not the best way. What will you do after the first BTC payment ? Change it again to Monero so no one is able to know you paid PP ? It's even possible to correlate amount you exchange doing BTC -> Monero -> BTC so like I told in my main message, the best way would be to stay in Monero and then pay with the service I told for everyday transactions.
You can also Pay with PayPal, they will see that you are using a VPN, but... dont see what goes through your VPN... ^^

Back