webslap

I have made an instruction guide, to set up the ASUSWRT routers with PP OpenVPN. Please notice: Not all ASUS routers are ready to use the VPN-client options.

All tested ASUS WLAN routers:
Asus RT-AC5300, Asus RT-AC3100, Asus RT-AC88U, Asus RT-AC87U, Asus RT-AC56U, Asus RT-AC68U, Asus RT-AC66U, Asus RT-N16, Asus RT-N18U, Asus RT-N66U

I have published this instruction at https://tutorial.vpntestr.com (PP with ASUS tutorial) as well. In case that you have any questions please contact the live chat there. A full list of available ASUS VPN-client routers will be published soon as well.

TIPP: It is possible to save 6 different VPN connections on our tested models at the moment.

Start at the main site from the ASUSWRT

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-01-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-02-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-03-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-04-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-06-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-07-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-08-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-09-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-10-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-11-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-12-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-13-min.png

ASUS-routers-configuration-perfectprivacyvpn-14-min.png

Last edited:
Using Asus Wrt 1900 . After following tutorial server won't connect. Final step.
Any help would be appreciated

Thank you very much for posting this. A quick question, if you don't mind. Does one have to change the DNS numbers under the WAN tab, too? If so, what are the PP DNS numbers?

Thank you.

I'm on an Asus RT-AC5300 running the latest firmware (3.0.0.4.380_7743), and can't seem to get connected using the latest OpenVPN configs.

I downloaded the OpenVPN configuration files from https://www.perfect-privacy.com/member/download/, selecting the router tab and choosing the 'Router' option. When I load this file, I get the blue X and no connection.

Then I downloaded and installed the 'Router (legacy)' configs, loaded it, and it would connect.

Any ideas why the new config files aren't connecting? My best guess is that the router hasn't updated its OpenVPN version?

I have the exact same router/firmware and the exact same issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello, everyone. Do any of you know how to get the current .opvn files and settings to connect using this Asuswrt-Merlin mod? No matter what I enter, it will not connect to any server. I have the same problem with Tomato and the original ASUS firmware. Thank you!

Attachments

• Asuswrt PP.jpg
    Asuswrt PP.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 10
Back