Answered: Vpn will not connect

Hi all I currently am unable to connect to lets say Amsterdam through the vpn I keep getting a loop of messages ending in wait.this will go on until I give up.
I am in a new location so I presume the port is being blocked.by the administrator of the premises.it works fine from my normal residence I presume their is a way around this.

Which I cannot find on the forum some help would be much appreciated.
Regards fav.

Solution
Hi, which antivirus do you use?
I had the same problem; solved by removing the antivirus kaspersky.
Yes, I had the same situation and only removing the antivirus helped me to solve it! Sometimes it is blocked by the antivirus, in this case it's better to choose another one)
Hi Stephan please attached logfile

i tried in a different building with internet and i was able to connect,and then it stopped working again awaiting confirmation,which never came i waited 1 hour.i am in sweden?

Attachments

• perfect privacy log file.txt
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi stephan

i downloaded the software and tried no change its strange because vpn connects no problem but in the task bar it states waiting confirmation from server and it never confirms so hence no internet through the vpn,this recent log was the same different location in sweden,i find it hard to understand how it can be blocked or is it my set up not sure.
regards

Attachments

• Clipboard.txt
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
Hello, please try switching to the TCP configuration in t he VPN Manager. (Settings -> Program Settings -> Use TCP configuration files) and see if that works.

Hi, which antivirus do you use?
I had the same problem; solved by removing the antivirus kaspersky.
Yes, I had the same situation and only removing the antivirus helped me to solve it! Sometimes it is blocked by the antivirus, in this case it's better to choose another one)

Solution
Back