Your experiences with Perfect Privacy

Discussion in 'Anonymity, privacy and security' started by PP Stephan, Nov 5, 2014.

1. p

ppquestions New Member

I've been happy with the service thus far. The Mac beta app is coming along. While the app lacks the visual refinement of most Mac apps, it works and that's all I really care about.

My only major suggestion...Please add servers in San Francisco!

2. BruceWayne

BruceWayne New Member

I think PP is the best in many aspects. But there should be more tutorials for Not-an-expert users. Along with Blog should be having information about Protocols and VPN technologies. In terms of Service, more server locations needed to beat other VPNs in market. All platforms Apps should have killswitch and firewall functions if possible. There are newer encryption methods emerging based on quantum computing , may be employed.

3. BruceWayne

BruceWayne New Member

Price reduction is required. offer some sale or discount. VPN over TOR should be added. Mullvad is offering some good offerings which can be added to PP also. Live chat support should be added. Customer base can be increased by offering free trial.

4. b

bigplayer Member

@BruceWayne I think you're with the wrong VPN provider. Why you just don't go to Mullvad if they are so much better?