Answered: which app for Windows 7?

Crete

Freshly Joined Member
Hello,

I am a Perfect Privacy user, and have Windows 7. It worked fine for a long time, but now the app has a message that pops up saying I am on a very old version, and should update to the latest version, but the latest version off the website doesn't work on my computer, probably because it is for Windows 10?

What is the latest app that I can use, that will work on Windows 7, and hopefully not have a pop-up message asking me to update to the latest version?

Thank you.

Hello,

I am a Perfect Privacy user, and have Windows 7. It worked fine for a long time, but now the app has a message that pops up saying I am on a very old version, and should update to the latest version, but the latest version off the website doesn't work on my computer, probably because it is for Windows 10?

What is the latest app that I can use, that will work on Windows 7, and hopefully not have a pop-up message asking me to update to the latest version?

Thank you.
Attached is the error message when I tried the updated app. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• error message.jpg
    error message.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the feedback. I will try that, but first wanted to ask do you know if the new app that says Windows 10, will even work on Windows 7? I am concerned there is no way to run perfect privacy on Windows 7. Either the new app won't work, or my older app that works, has the annoying pop up every few minutes "your version is very old and you need to update". I would just like to get this working without any problems :(

Back