Answered: VPN Blocking

enthusiast01

I am running into increased VPN blocking these days. I am not talking about Netflix, Hulu, etc. Even gamer forums like Steam & some private web boards. There are several VPNs out there that claim as a feature they are not subject to this. PP is very expensive compared to most VPNs. Is there an ongoing development effort to handle VPN blocking with PP?

If there is a way to configure PP to help with this, please show me.

You could try to use a different server/country. VPN Providers who claim this as a feature most likely just buy some new cheap vps servers from time to time to avoid this and lack of security on other levels.

I'd personally not use any service that don't allow access from whatever IP I'd like to use.

You could try to use a different server/country. VPN Providers who claim this as a feature most likely just buy some new cheap vps servers from time to time to avoid this and lack of security on other levels.

There is an other very efficient way to offer access to, says, Netflix US to non US Vpn customers: secretely offering the residential IP of US customers, as proxy... Not a good thing for them for sure. So I'm a bit reluctant when a VPN provider is too miraculously efficient in providing such kind of access...

Hulu did not work when connecting from outside the US with PP. Works fine with ExpressVPN, I tested it myself. Any way to get PP to work with Hulu? Or I will have to switch.

Back