SSH tunneling not working

Max4

Freshly Joined Member
Hello. Since yesterday on a dozen of your servers SSH tunneling is not working. Including your servers in Stockholm, Zurich and many others. Same with your SSH Manager. Every time I try to establish a connection it drops. Please fix it. Thanks

Which servers failed exactly?

I just tried SSH connections with the SSH Manager to Stockholm2 and Zurich1,2,3 and Erfurt:

1) Stockholm2: Socks5 connection failed ("network error") but the Http connection was successful.
2) Zurich1, Zurich2 & Zurich3: Both socks5 & Http connections were successful
3) Erfurt: Both socks5 & Http connections were successful

I nevertheless get something weird concerning Reykjavik: Both Http and Socks5 SSH connections were successful, but both direct Http (port 3128) and Socks (port 5080) failed.

Still haven't been fixed. Every time I try to connect I get an error plink.exe: FATAL ERROR: Couldn't agree a key exchange algorithm. Including servers in Zurich, Basel, Stockholm, Paris, Calais, Malmoe, Istanbul etc It all started to happen just before the weekend.

Which servers failed exactly?

I just tried SSH connections with the SSH Manager to Stockholm2 and Zurich1,2,3 and Erfurt:

1) Stockholm2: Socks5 connection failed ("network error") but the Http connection was successful.
2) Zurich1, Zurich2 & Zurich3: Both socks5 & Http connections were successful
3) Erfurt: Both socks5 & Http connections were successful
Does it work with PuTTY, or another SSH client?

Still haven't been fixed. Every time I try to connect I get an error plink.exe: FATAL ERROR: Couldn't agree a key exchange algorithm. Including servers in Zurich, Basel, Stockholm, Paris, Calais, Malmoe, Istanbul etc It all started to happen just before the weekend.
I'm getting the same message on all servers

Back