Servers won't accept my credentials

zion88

Freshly Joined Member
Recently I renewed my subscription to PP. VPN Manager correctly shows my subscription status and the correct expiration date. But when I try to connect to any server there is authentication failed error and it keeps asking for login and password.
I even created new PP account and paid for one month subscription but the result is the same: VPN Manager shows correct subscription expiration date but every server is rejecting my username/pass.

I think this is not error specific to my environment because I tried resetting network, turning firewall off, reinstalling vpn manager and even removing my network adapter and re-adding it.

hi, did you check out this on a other computer? if nothing helps please start a support ticket with all details. maybe they can help with a remote session too.

yes, i think in settings you have to login again (pp-manager) and save login datas.
if you put the login data into the window, didnt work for me.
by the way i found out neurorouting is not working at the moment.

This happend to me.
I can't still login to VPN on Windows, Android.

Um.

Its depends on Server? Amsterdam acepts my credential but LosAngeles and Tokyo are not.

Something is wrong atm.
Authentification errors, pid_err large diff in log, neurorouting isnt working and portforwarding doesnt work....?

Support?!??

Same here. Cascading doesn't work for me because of this error.

First server accepts my credentials. Hop2 asks for credentials again, sometimes accepts them. Hop3 asaks again but never connects.

Please fix this. Multi-cascading is the #1 reason I pay extra money for perfect privacy.

Back