Problem updating to a new version

Stovan

It keeps showing on my screen that we need to update the current version with a new one, but even though I upload the Windows version several times using my account, the old version still appears on my screen.

Where is the error?

Attachments

• VPN.png
    VPN.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 8
The problem you are encountering is actually very minor and does not indicate any problems with the software; it's just an automated warning the program sends out when it hasn't updated in a while, and the PP people were a little slow sending out the latest update. On my machine, anyway, the update seems to have gone through and the warning no longer appears.

For future reference, though, fixing it is easy and you have two options:
  1. don't click on the warning message and instead just drag it down to your taskbar some place where it won't annoy you, and forget about it until the PP people send out the auto-update to fix it.
  2. Use the solution suggested here.

Oops--the warning message did just pop back up, so the issue does persist.

P.S.: I just updated my config version and it reports that there is a new version waiting upon reboot. My guess is that this should fix it.

Hi guys, maybe you want to use our new VPN Manager? It is officially still in beta phase but we are actually done with the tests. We are currently preparing the website to offer only the new VPN Manager. You can find the latest versions for Mac and Windows here: VPN Manager downloads. Have fun!

Back