PP No Longer Connecting On Android For Me

Pg6LC10f

Android 14, Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus & S21 Ultra phone. Roughly two weeks ago, PP simply won't connect to any server. Basically the response from my support ticket is, it works on their tablet.... anyone else having this issue? I really don't want to go vpn shopping again, but I am wasting money at this point in time.

Resolved, no thanks to customer support. VERY poor support with this producr.

The only time I've ever had trouble connecting to a server is on a fresh installation that hasn't authenticated my username and password yet. The problem is that my WiFi blocks access to the authentication server thus not allowing me to connect to ANY server over WiFi. The solution that I've found that would work is to (first of all) make sure I've saved the correct username and password in the login settings menu (double check and make sure you didn't make a typo mistake). Then turn off WiFi and use Data only. Then connect to your favorite server.

Once fully connected, turn WiFi back on. You should no longer have any trouble connecting to any server even if you're only on WiFi.

Back