Mac OSX & Tunnelblick

Discussion in 'macOS' started by maid, Nov 4, 2015.

1. m

maid New Member

Hey,

i dowloaded tunnelblick and installed it.
    i downloaded also the config tunnelblick_udp.tblk
    the configfile is properly linked to the tunnelblick program, but if i double-click the .tblk configfile nothing happens?
    and its not possibly to choose the .tblk configfile in the tunnelblick program itself, what can i do?
    i have OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 and tunnelblick 3.6 Beta. I also tried the stable 3.5.4 but it also doesn't work.
    Who can help me?

Regards.

2. PP Stephan

PP Stephan Staff Member

Please try the following:

- Open Tunnelblick, then close it again
    - Now right click on the tunnelblick_udp.tblk and choose Open With.. -> Tunnelblick

3. m

maid New Member

i tried this many times, also with reboot / uninstall and everything.. no effect.

4. PP Stephan

PP Stephan Staff Member

Could you please try to uninstall the beta and try the stable Tunnelblick 3.5.4?

If that still doesn't work, please contact us via email at support@perfect-privacy.com so we can assist you more directly.

5. m

maid New Member

can u come on team viewer and take a look? i can private message you the login?

6. PP Stephan

PP Stephan Staff Member

Please contact us by email for this.

7. m

maid New Member

i tried uninstall the beta with the uninstaller and installed the stable one, same problem!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice