Is Perfect Privacy really perfect when it comes to privacy?

Vodka Vlad

I came across this on wikipedia:

A shared effort of the Five Eyes nations in “focused cooperation” on computer network exploitation with Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey;

I thought that Perfect Privacy was a safe VPN...but I see that Switzerland is now part of the Five Eyes alliance...this isn't a problem?

I want to maybe purchase PP but I'm curious if anyone can elaborate more on this for me?

Last edited:
I believe only payment stuff is in switzerland all things that have to do with the servers is in panama

First off, thanks for the quick reply.

A little off topic, but I'm trying to sign up and pay for PP now but I keep running into this error:

The username contains invalid characters. Valid characters are: a-z, 0-9. First character: a-z.

I have tried typing all sorts of random usernames that include letters and numbers and nothing is working. It is a bummer because I am serious about paying for this service...

Privacy isn't related only to the customer side and the application/technology used but also on the type of Data Center and servers used. Something that Outsourcing or Cloud providers (HP, ACCENTURE...) talk about but never from the VPN providers.

Back