How to delete perfect privacy profiles

I no longer use Perfect Privacy and would like to delete all of its IKEv2 configuration files. The profiles are listed under VPN in settings. When I click on the info (i) icon next to a profile (e.g. Amsterdam (IKEv2)) , details for the profile are displayed, and I can edit the fields, but the button to Remove Configuration is grayed out. I have tried the sudo profiles command, but it gives me a 205 error.

How can I remove these no-longer-used profiles?

Hello,

As per my knowledge, You can try removing the VPN profiles by going to System Preferences > Network. Select each VPN profile and click the minus (-) button at the bottom of the list to remove it. If that doesn't work, you may need to delete the configuration files manually. To do this, open Terminal and use the sudo command to access the directory where the IKEv2 profiles are stored (usually under /etc/ppp/ or /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/). You can try deleting the profiles from there.

I hope this will help you!

Thanks!

If you no longer use Perfect Privacy and want to delete the IKEv2 profiles, try restarting your device first. Sometimes this resolves the issue with the grayed-out "Remove Configuration" button. If that doesn't help, use the terminal command sudo networksetup -removepreferredwirelessnetwork <interface> <SSID>.Additionally, make sure you have the proper admin rights. If you still encounter the 205 error, it may be necessary to check if other applications are blocking access to those configuration files. Let us know how it goes!
:)

Back