I found an easier way to use obfuscation under Android than the published one with SSLDroid. Downside - it requires a paid app, and an expensive one at that. For me it's worth it not only because of obfuscation but I also find it to be the best OpenVPN client for Android.
- Get VPN Client Pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.colucciweb.vpnclient&hl=en
- Click + and select IMPORT OPENVPN PROFILE, then import the OpenVPN Config file of your choice
- Tap the new profile, then the pencil at the top to edit it and Go to Remote Servers
- Delete all but one entry from the Servers list. Tap the remaining entry.
- Replace the Remote host with the 4th IP of your chosen location from the PP Servers list
- I use port 443, but 22, 53, 443, 8085, 9009 and 36315 should all work
- Scroll down and under Use Proxy, select obfsproxy (obfs3)
- Tap OK, exit out to the main screen. Connect and Enjoy.