Answered: Basel, Switzerland sever fails to access TPB

As the title suggests, the server located in Basel, Switzerland fails when attempting to access The Pirate Bay. All other servers work just fine (including American servers strangely enough).

Here's a picture of what I'm seeing:

PirateBayError522.png

Again, I would like to note that this only happens on the Basel, Switzerland sever. All other servers that I have tested seem to work just fine.

Solution
But you do realize that the picture indicates the problem exists between cloadflare and TPB? Apparently the connection from our server to Cloudflare is working just fine as you would not see this error from cloadflare otherwise. So I doubt it has anything to do with our server in Basel, especially since you wroteit is working with other servers.
But you do realize that the picture indicates the problem exists between cloadflare and TPB? Apparently the connection from our server to Cloudflare is working just fine as you would not see this error from cloadflare otherwise. So I doubt it has anything to do with our server in Basel, especially since you wroteit is working with other servers.

Solution
Back