Answered: AXIOS - Won't Connect

Solution
Wait - are you saying if Child Protection is activated it does only work on some servers? That would be strange as all servers share this setting.

EDIT: In either case, we removed one of their subdomains - please test again.
Yes, it works fine if I connect to Basel. Surprisingly, I don't experience speed degradation when connected to Basel.

With the Tracking & Advertisement filter, Fraud filter and the Fake News filter turned on, Axios loads when I am connected to Perfect Privacy servers in the following cities: Chicago, Dallas, New York and Montreal. If I turn on the Child protection filter, Axios cannot find servers when I am connected to those four cities. This makes no sense as Axios is a reputable news site.

Wait - are you saying if Child Protection is activated it does only work on some servers? That would be strange as all servers share this setting.

EDIT: In either case, we removed one of their subdomains - please test again.

Last edited:
Solution
Yes, that is what I was experiencing. I even timed my tests so that they were spaced at least three minutes apart to eliminate delays in server updates.

This morning, I have tested Axios while connected to the New York server. There appears to be no problems.

Thank you for you excellent customer support.

Back