Answered: Addition of new servers

Ddd

Hello,

Are you considering any addition of servers in other countries? Specifically, I'm thinking about Poland. My internet speed without VPN is 300 Mb/s, and with the closest server in Germany it's 80 Mb/s (without NeuroRouting - exactly one VPN in the middle), which is terrible :-(

Solution
Yea we have removed the Vilnius server because the DC started hating us after a few abuse complains and did not want to unblock our ips anymore.
Also we are removing ObfsProxy2 to free port 443 so we can use it for OpenVPN over Port 443.

Regards
Lars Mueller - Perfect Privacy
Have you tried other servers?
IPSec? Turning Stealth VPN on (different modes)?
I don't think the PP team does consider buying a server in Poland.

I think the best of Perfect Privacy happened in 2017. This year locations reduced and stealth options also reduced. I will be more than happy to see some more location in nearby future.

Yea we have removed the Vilnius server because the DC started hating us after a few abuse complains and did not want to unblock our ips anymore.
Also we are removing ObfsProxy2 to free port 443 so we can use it for OpenVPN over Port 443.

Regards
Lars Mueller - Perfect Privacy

Solution
Hello,

Are you considering any addition of servers in other countries? Specifically, I'm thinking about Poland. My internet speed without VPN is 300 Mb/s, and with the closest server in Germany it's 80 Mb/s (without NeuroRouting - exactly one VPN in the middle), which is terrible :-(
Not always closer = faster, as it heavily depends on your ISP's peering policies. Try several other servers, like rotterdam, paris etc. instead of german servers.

Back