Answered: Cascading with Neuro-routing

D

Deleted member 3580

It is really worthy to use Cascading upto 4 times with neurorouting. I am asking as paranoid point of view. Does it add extra security. Also I wanted to know which server know website visited or DNS queries in cascading - the first one or no.4.

Solution
Every cascade hop adds overhead and NeuroRouting probably adds another invisible hop for each connection, so you'd end up with lots of very small packets in the outer layer. Throughput and latency won't be great.

Only the last hop (the inner-most tunnel) can see the real destination address of your requests while only the first hop (the outer-most tunnel) can see your real source address.
DNS requests should probably go to the resolver on the last hop.
Every cascade hop adds overhead and NeuroRouting probably adds another invisible hop for each connection, so you'd end up with lots of very small packets in the outer layer. Throughput and latency won't be great.

Only the last hop (the inner-most tunnel) can see the real destination address of your requests while only the first hop (the outer-most tunnel) can see your real source address.
DNS requests should probably go to the resolver on the last hop.

Solution
It looks like MixMaster answered your question. I wouldn't use cascading with torrenting due to the speed reduction, but that's just me. If you want a direct answer, you'd best email support your question.

Back